Last update: DD/MM/YYYY.
Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means the type of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies:
How We Use Collected Information:
Bodycraft Academy may collect and use the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our site: We may use feedback provided by the user/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send the user/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails and even contact the user through, but not limited to, messages or calls.
We may use the email address to respond to the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests of User’s. If User’s decides to opt to be part of our mailing list, then the User’s will receive emails about company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User’s would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How We Protect User’s Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User’s personal information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Personal Information Of User/S
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding User’s with our subsidiaries, our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms