Professional Makeup Program
We Train You In
- Party Makeup, Contemporary and Traditional Bridal Makeup for Brides and Grooms
- Theatre Makeup (for Films & Television), Make-up for Catalogue shoots & Hi-Fashion
- False Eyelash Application, Saree and Lehenga Draping Techniques along with Hair Styling Techniques
How to Apply
The course is designed to establish a solid foundation in the makeup basics, such as skincare and product-specific techniques. Students are trained in the skills of client consultation and Instagram marketing as well. This course also allows you some flexibility in opting for either weekday or weekend batches. As students of this course, you will get complimentary make-up and brush kits for practical sessions.
IAO accredited certificate in Professional Makeup Application from Bodycraft Academy
How We Teach
What We Teach
Meet The Trainer
Call us, write to us or come visit us. You’re always welcome at Bodycraft Academy.
Interested in our courses?
Let us know!
Making Hairstyling & Beauty Training More Accessible
- Be a part of in-depth practical sessions
- Receive IAO accredited certification
- Get a complimentary student kit
- Receive individual training from instructors
- Aid offered through education loan assistance
- Pay in installments
A. Anyone above 18 years of age can be a part of this course
A. No. There are no pre-requisites to enrolling in the course.
A. The makeup course is an offline course where you are required to be physically present in class with individual attention given to every student.
A. You will be a certified Professional Makeup Artist.
A. No, there is no additional material fee.
A. Yes, the Professional Makeup course at Bodycraft Academy has an IAO accreditation.
A. Today, professional makeup artists are in demand. You can explore working with modelling agencies or in the wedding and entertainment (movies, music videos, television) industry. You can become a makeup artist for advertisements, fashion catalogues, portfolio photoshoots, runway shows and theatre shows. You can also explore becoming a trainer in Beauty Academies if you like teaching.
A. We only use well-known and professional brands from the industry.